JOURNEY - BACKTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOURNEY - BACKTALK

Journey BackTalk - until the real one opens

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

any ideas on journeys direction?

Go down 
+2
FyreWyngz
Journeyfan08
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Journeyfan08

any ideas on journeys direction? Empty
PostSubject: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 5:22 pm

Just wondering if anybody had any ideas on the next move of Journey such as lead singer...
Back to top Go down
FyreWyngz

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 6:39 pm

Journeyfan08 wrote:
Just wondering if anybody had any ideas on the next move of Journey such as lead singer...

Me! As soon as I record something and send it to them. farao
Back to top Go down
Rubicon

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 8:13 pm

Jeremey Hunsicker!
Back to top Go down
Stampler

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 1:32 am

Journeyfan08 wrote:
William Hung wouldn't go near them!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 8:31 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://backtalk.board-directory.net
Journeyfan08

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 1:41 pm

Stampler wrote:
Journeyfan08 wrote:
William Hung wouldn't go near them!!!! affraid

hah thats great.
Back to top Go down
devildog

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:53 am

Oh, take a long walk on a short pier? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
devildog

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:55 am

JUST KIDDING!!!
I'm going to try and see VAN HALEN!
Back to top Go down
Stampler

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:36 pm

devildog wrote:
JUST KIDDING!!!
That should be a GREAT show. I saw them a few years back in Boston and the music was fabulous. Gary Cherone was the lead singer at the time, and while he did an admirable job filling in, he didn't really wasn't a good "fit" for the band.
Hmmm....sounds like another lead singer making news in the forum these days.... Razz
Back to top Go down
devildog

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 1:00 am

Stampler wrote:
devildog wrote:
JUST KIDDING!!!
That should be a GREAT show. I saw them a few years back in Boston and the music was fabulous. Gary Cherone was the lead singer at the time, and while he did an admirable job filling in, he didn't really wasn't a good "fit" for the band.
Hmmm....sounds like another lead singer making news in the forum these days.... Razz

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on journeys direction?   any ideas on journeys direction? Empty

Back to top Go down

any ideas on journeys direction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOURNEY - BACKTALK :: BackTalk :: General-
Jump to: